Businesses large and small that want to give back to the community look to Blue Grass Community Foundation for expertise in meeting their philanthropic goals. We can help your company develop charitable giving strategies and tactics consistent with your corporate values and employee interests. If your business does not have a charitable giving plan, we can help you get started, or we can help grow a corporate giving effort already in place.
We help execute your giving plan by providing comprehensive and cost-saving efficiencies that allow you to be a good corporate citizen without the managerial burden. You make the decisions about what kinds of grants you wish to make and how your charitable assets are managed. We handle all the administrative details. Whether you want to outsource all of your company’s charitable giving program, or only a part of it, we are here to help.
Quite simply, we do the work and your company gets to shine. Our goal throughout is to ensure that your company’s charitable gifts make the strongest impact possible in the community where you live and work.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A DONOR ADVISED CHARITABLE FUND FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- Outsource all or only part of your charitable giving program
- Allow maximum tax deductions for donations
- Name your donor advised fund and make grants in the company’s name or anonymously
- Donate a wide variety of asset types to support your charitable giving, including stock and real estate
- Reduce legal liability
- Avoid excise tax on investment income (required of a private foundation)
- Avoid minimum annual payout requirement (required of a private foundation)
- Eliminate filing a separate tax return (required of a private foundation)
For a complete menu of our customized services available to businesses, Menu of Services.